CUSTOM CLOCK FOR DEBBIE
- We agreed you’ll try to duplicate the inner part of the attached gears clock (from the rust markers inwards).
- If you can’t fit all the numbers in, you will do 12, 3, 6 & 9.
- You’ll use some gears as decoration adjusting them according to the space you’ve got.
- I love the colouring of the inner part of the clock (creme clock face, rust markers, black numbers) but you’ve explained you’ll need to test if the glazes bleed. When you’ve made the clock and tested the glazes, let's discuss colours before you proceed with glazing.
- It seems as if the smaller hands are only available in black and I would be grateful if you could get the hands and send me a finished clock.
- Just to reconfirm dimensions: 4.2” diameter and ideally no deeper than 1.25” if that’s possible.
- Hanging mechanism like the one you’ve made.